Hello Booty Builders!
Let’s get Organized for September!
September is a thriving month, the energy is high, the momentum is fierce, this is a great time to stay on top of your goals.
This month it’s super important to be organized and top of things. Here are some great tips to stay organized and productive in order to achieve your fitness goals.
Plan ahead, way ahead!
If you’re serious about your fitness and health goals, having meals and snacks available at all times is going to make a huge difference in your journey to success. Normally when it gets busy sometimes clients forget to eat, when you don’t eat for a certain amount of time your sugar levels can drop, which can result in binge eating. By having healthy snacks on you at all times, you prevent binging.
Grocery check list is a must!
Some of our favorite top 5 snacks to have on you at all times:
1. Apples- Apples are loaded with vitamins and fibre, you can pair it up with 1 tbsp organic PB and organic cinnamon for an upgraded snack.
2. Almonds- Almonds are an excellent source of good fats, watch your intake aim for a mini handful 12 to be exact. Almonds are a lean nut which also helps with hunger pains. They are amazing when you’re starving and you have no time to fully eat.
3. Carrots, Celery, and Hummus- Any veggies mix with a little hummus makes for an awesome snack, filled with fiber, vitamins, protein, and carbs this snack won’t leave you disappointed.
4. Greek Yogurt- Greek Yogurt is the highest in protein and probiotics. Pair one cup of this up with some berries and organic cinnamon and it will keep you full for a while.
5. Eggs- Yes carrying boiled eggs on you doesn’t seem appealing at all, I know! However, it is one of the fewest foods with such little calories that will leave you completely satisfied. One boil egg with a touch of salt will do the job.
Now that we have the snacks down, meals are going to be a little harder. Prepping is huge, we love to stick to basics, here are some awesome basics that will form amazing meals.
Carbs: Sweet Potatoes, Brown/Wild Rice, Quinoa, Sprouted Bread, Oatmeal.
Veggies: Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Beets,
Fats: Avocado, Olive oil, Almonds, Walnuts,
Protein: Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Beef, Beans, Tofu.
Finally the Workouts- Schedule them in and if you have to schedule them with an accountability partner to increase success rate then do it. Working out with a friend or someone in your gym that is just as motivated as you to achieve your goals is key.
Also making sure your gym bag is always ready the night before, the last thing you’re going to want to think about in the morning rush is making sure you have your earphones on you or running shoes!!
Enjoy let’s get it!!